Wednesday 20 May 2015

Winging Back Home!


Time to return back home!  We left on the train out of Matsumoto to Tokyo, a 2 1/2 hr ride.  The trains are beautiful in Japan and very convenient.   Japan Rail Passes are a very good way to see the country!
When we arrived in Tokyo we switched trains for the one to Narita (Tokyo Airport) another 1 1/2 hr ride.  The scenery along the way was very lovely to look at and the ride was quick!  We arrived at Narita (inside the terminal) and made our way to Japan Airlines to check in. 

It was an easy checkin, easy trek through security, some very nice shopping in the secure area and a great flight back with Japan Airlines.

Again, we arrived a half hour early! 

Now I am home, back at work...but am dreaming of returning to Japan, this time with my husband, Bill, where we can explore Tokyo, Matsumoto, Habuka and venture to Osaka and Kyoto.

If you are thinking of Japan, please give me a call, I'd love to share all the beauty of Japan with you.

Thanks again to Louise and Sue for giving me the opportunity of visiting a country I had only dreamt about!! And to Ricky of Silk Holidays and Serena of Japan Airlines for making Japan come to life for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment