Thursday 7 May 2015

Counting the Days!


Since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of going to Japan.

To see Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, the temples, the cherry blossoms and to experience the Japanese way of life has always been something that I have wanted to do.

And now, I am counting down the days til May 10 when I leave on Japan Airlines to Tokyo, my dream has become a reality.

I will be visiting Tokyo and other destinations in Japan on a week long travel agent familiarization tour hosted by Silk Holidays.

These "fams" are an opportunity for us travel agents to experience Japan first hand.
It is always nice to get all the info from somebody who has been there.

While in Japan I will be posting on this blog.  Please come join me on my adventure to Japan via this blog and post comments if you wish.

Now.......what to pack?????





No comments:

Post a Comment